South Africa Job Opening
This job listing appeared on a South African Web site in mid-February, 2007. It seems to indicate that Apple is staffing administrative jobs to support the eventual arrival of company retail stores to the country.
Retail Marketing Manager - Apple IMC
- The Retail Marketing Manager will be responsible for large project implementation, marketing and recruitment within the Apple Retail Department.
- Specif responsibilties include the abability to create and implement marketing quarterly strategies,plan and implement Apple's retail roll out as well maintaining certain aspects and operations of the retail touch points.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all above-the-line and below-the-line marketing activities within the Retail Enviroment.
- Working alongside Advertising Agency to ensure an optimal , innovative marketing and branding strategy is implemented.
- Planning, execution and implementation of Apple's retail strategy.
- Physically implementing the retail roll out of new stores, countrywide.
- Working alongside Interior Design company as well as other suppliers in order to successfully create a perfect Apple Store.
- Managing recruitment process within Retail Department.
- Creating and compiling customer research presentations in order to assess and maintain the level of service received by customers at Apple touch points.
- Must be highly organised
- Must self motivated, ambitious and driven
- Must have a strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing enviroment
- Ability to manage , lead and motivate a team
- Minimum 2 years retail marketing or consumer products experience
- Project Management
- Undergraduate degree
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please email your CV to email@example.com